Mission Redevelopment Grant Information
The First Presbyterian Church of Madelia, Minnesota was the recipient of an endowment set aside by a member of the congregation for the purpose of Presbyterian Missions.
Your church or project may be considered to receive a grant from the Mission Redevelopment Fund as administered under guidelines set forth by the grantor.
- Projects sponsored by the Presbytery of Minnesota Valleys.
- Development, formation or redevelopment of Presbyterian Churches.
- Evangelism or recruitment of new members.
- New building construction.
- Renovations or capital improvements.
- Presbyterian-sponsored mission projects.
Grant Application Procedure
Preference will always be given to projects either sponsored by or benefiting Presbyterians within the Synod of Lakes and Prairies.
A written letter of application should be submitted to the Mission Redevelopment Committee by August 1st. Applications received by August 1st will be considered for grants awarded during the following calendar year.
Applications should be no more than two pages in length and should include such information as:
- Brief history of the requesting organization.
- Description of the project.
- Start-up and completion date of activity or project.
- Budget for the program or project request.
- Availability of other funds to assist in financing the proposal.
Send Applications to:
Mission Redevelopment Committee
First Presbyterian Church
114 East Main Street
P.O. Box 156
Madelia, MN 56062